Below is a link to our Parent Handbook and to our various 2017 Online Camp Forms. Please complete all of the forms that apply to your family and submit them to the camp office prior to June 15, 2017. Please note the internet browser requirements to complete the forms are listed at the bottom of this page.
1. Parent Handbook (Download in PDF format)
2. 2017 Camp Calendar:
3. Health Certificate (For all campers) – Before filling out, please have your child(ren)’s Health Card Number, Doctor’s name and phone number handy.
4. Swim Assessment Questionnaire (only for Green Acres campers participating in the Traditional Camp program and All-Star/Specialty Camps/Cedar Creek/LTP campers registered for the Optional Instructional Swim program) – Before filling out, please have your child(ren)’s last swim level handy to complete the questionnaire.
5. Pick-up or Drop-off Authorization Form – Please fill out the form(s) below which is applicable to your transportation arrangement for this summer.
For Campers Travelling on Door-to-Door buses – Complete this form ONLY if you give permission for your child(ren) to enter the house alone when no one is home.
6. Camp Clothing Order Form (if desired)
7. Camp Clothing Labels (if desired)
8. Riding Release & Acknowledgement Form and Assessment Questionnaire (For Cedar Creek Riding Camp and Half-Day Saddle Champ riding campers only)
9. Wahano-Ventures Camp Health Certificate & Information (For all campers participating in the Wahano-Ventures program) – Before filling out, please have your child(ren)’s Health Card number and Immunization Record handy.
10. Anaphylaxis Emergency Plan (This form is only for campers who have an anaphylactic allergy)
If you need assistance completing any of these forms or if you have any questions please contact the camp office at 905-887-1400 between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays or contact us by email.