Camp season is around the corner and we are now in our final stages of hiring!
At this time we are looking for great staff in the following areas:
- We currently have very limited Counsellor positions available. Preference to those Counsellors wanting to work with younger campers.
- We are focusing on hiring Activity Instructors:
- Rock Climbing/High Ropes, Martial Arts, Dance, Pre-School Music, Lego, Origami, Woodworking, Outdoor Adventures, Ping Pong, Campfire Cooking, Archery, Biking.
- Swim Instructors (must have bronze cross or NLS AND Lifesaving Swim Instructors*)
- Sports Instructors (Soccer, Basketball, Landsports, Dodgeball, Lacrosse, Ultimate Frisbee, Tennis, Volleyball, Flag Football)
- Horseback Riding Instructors (18 years +)
- Hiring One-on-One counsellors to work with children with special needs/exceptionalities (Grade 11+, experience preferred).
- For all positions, preference will be given to applicants who are available to work the full season July 3-August 25
If you want an amazing summer job experience, working outdoors with children, apply now campgreenacres.com/staff
*Interested in being a Swim Instructor but don’t have swim qualifications? NO PROBLEM! Green Acres is offering a FREE Lifesaving Swim Instructor Course (must have a current Bronze Cross certification). We are providing the course for FREE (you will be responsible for the material and certification fee – $107.35) with a minimum 6 week employment contract at Green Acres. Swim Instructors are among the highest paid staff at camp.