Below is a link to our Parent Handbook and to our various 2019 Online Camp Forms. Please complete all of the forms that apply to your family and submit them to the camp office prior to June 15, 2019.
1. Parent Handbook (Download in PDF format)
2. 2019 Camp Calendar:
3. Health Certificate (For all campers) – Before filling out, please have your child(ren)’s Health Card Number, Immunization Record, Doctor’s name and phone number handy.
4. Swim Assessment Questionnaire (for Traditional Camp campers and All Star/Specialty Camps/Cedar Creek campers registered for the Optional Instructional Swim Program only) – Before filling out, please have your child(ren)’s last swim level handy to complete the questionnaire.
5. Pick-up or Drop-off Authorization Form – Please fill out the form(s) below which is applicable to your transportation arrangement for this summer.
For Campers Travelling on Door-to-Door buses – Complete this form ONLY if you give permission for your child(ren) to enter the house alone when no one is home.
6. Camp Clothing Labels (if desired)
7. Riding Release & Acknowledgement Form and Assessment Questionnaire (For Cedar Creek Riding Camp and Half-Day Saddle Champ riding campers only)
8. Wahano-Ventures Camp Information (For all campers participating in the Wahano-Ventures program)
9. Parental Authorization to Administer Medicines at Camp (Should there be an occasion during the camp season that medicine from home has to be administered at camp.)
If you need assistance completing any of these forms or if you have any questions please contact the camp office at 905-887-1400 between 9:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. weekdays.