- 5 Amazing programs to choose from with over 40 activities offered for childeren ages 4 – 15 years old: Traditional Camp, All-Star Sports Camp, Cedar Creek Riding Camp, 1-wk Specialty Camps (MyCamp) & Learn-To-Bike
- A warm, friendly, fun environment, lead by caring and trained staff, head staff and directors
- Convenient Point-to-Point and Door-to-Door bussing options
- Daily towel service & end-of-day snack, and free wet/dry bag
- Daily instructional swim (Traditional Camp only) and a daily recreational swim
- Superior 110 acre outdoor & indoor facilities
- 2 heated outdoor pools & heated junior waterslide park
- On-site horseback riding with an indoor arena
I signed up two somewhat hesitant, reluctant campers to Green Acres for the first two weeks of July. After the Meet Your Counsellors event, they were interested. After the first day of camp, they were hooked. They loved every activity and all of the spirit Green Acres brings. It is truly like an overnight camp in the city. They've been "home" for a week and I still hear the Bear / Chipmunk cheers on a daily basis.
Thanks for a great summer GA! My kids loved being out in the sunshine with all of their friends for their 5th summer at GA. They were so sad on the last day. GA truly has it all: great activities, beautiful grounds, lots of swimming and truly wonderful staff. We can't wait for next year!
Over the last two summers my daughter and I have participated in the Green Acres Parent Tot Program. It is engaging, interactive and so much fun! The staff are amazing and the program is well organized. If you go more than once you get to experience a variety of different activities allowing participants to experience different specialties. My daughter especially loved the pony rides and the water slides. Best of all, you can’t beat the price! We will definitely return next summer!
Such a great camp with amazing staff and programs. This is my oldest's 11th summer - he is an LTP and having the best summer yet. He has met such nice new kids and is learning to be a counsellor/specialty staff and leisure buddy. My younger kids are also having a blast! Thanks so much CGA!!!
A huge thank you to the Chipmunks 1 staff for making my daughter’s first summer a huge success!! The counsellors were so accommodating, patient and caring and really went above and beyond to make sure she was safe and happy at all times. We can’t wait for next summer!